WHAT IS A MANUAL S?
Equipment Sizing Compliance Report
A Manual S is a complete equipment selection calculation and report expressed in Sensible and Latent BTUH.
The Manual S certifies that your selected Air Conditioning & Heating equipment meets the criteria previously calculated by the Manual J (Heat Load Calculation) & Manual D (Duct Design).
Having a Manual S performed is mandatory in most US states to obtain permits for an air conditioning system installation.
HERE IS HOW IT WORKS:
MANUAL S SAMPLE
Top 4 Reasons Why Get a Manual S On Your A/C & Heating System
- Manual S is a nation wide recognized standard
- Producing a Manual S before purchasing your equipment will prevent oversizing and/or undersizing of your equipment.
- Starting 2009, Manual S is a requirement in the International Residential Code (IRC).
- When properly sizing your HVAC equipment before purchase, you are guaranteed to install the right system and lower your energy bills.
- Manual S Calculation, can answer all your heat pump sizing & air conditioning sizing questions with precision. Rest assured that after having a Manual S Calculation, your Air Conditioning & Heating System will be the sized just right.
- Manual S – A/C Equipment Sizing Compliance Report
- First A/C & Heating System Included
- Get $40.00 OFF when purchased w/ Manual J.
- Up to 2 Minor Revisions
- FREE E-mail Delivery
- Fast Turnaround Time
- 12 Month Warranty
- * This is a payed service