WHAT IS A COMCheck?
Commercial Energy Calculation Service Starts at Just $279
A COMCheck calculation helps designers, builders, and/or contractors to determine whether commercial buildings and alterations meet the requirements of the IECC or a number of state energy codes.
COMCheck also simplifies energy compliance determinations for building officials, plan checkers, and inspectors by allowing them to quickly determine if a commercial building meets the code.
COMCheck works by performing a simple U-factor x Area (UA) calculation for each building assembly to determine the overall UA of a building.
The UA that would result from a building conforming to the code requirements is compared against the UA for your building.
If the total heat loss (represented as a UA) through the envelope of your building does not exceed the total heat loss from the same building conforming to the code, the software generates a report that declares your building is compliant with the code.
For more information into commercial services only Click Here
HOW IT WORKS:
- You fill our Online Request Form or call us 800-810-3280.
- We contact you to go over the details on the project.
- Our licensed HVAC Expert team produces your complete Calculation (COMCheck)
- We deliver via email your finalized COMCheck based on the information you provided to us.
WHAT YOU GET!
- Complete COMCheck Energy Calculation Report
- Documentation to support compliance of the residence with all requirements of your state. We service all where COMCheck is accepted (Look below for a detailed list of the cities).
- Quick turnaround time with email delivery.
- HVAC Expert team with over 20 years of experience behind your calculation.
GOT IT? LETS DO THIS!
COMCheck - Changeout
- COMCheck for A/C Changeout or New Installation
- +$0.08 – Each Additional Sq. Ft. will apply.
- Up to 2 Minor Revisions
- FREE E-mail Delivery
- Fast Turnaround Time
- 12 Month Warranty
- * This is a paid service
States where COMCheck is accepted
The majority of the United States may use COMCheck to show compliance. However, some states allow COMCheck use by county or jurisdiction rather than statewide (denoted by an asterisk [*]).
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota*
- Puerto Rico
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota*
- U.S. Virgin Islands
- Washington, D.C.
- West Virginia