WHAT IS A RESCheck?
Energy Calculation Service Starts at Just $159
A RESCheck calculation helps designers, builders, and/or contractors to determine whether new homes, additions, and alterations meet the requirements of the IECC or a number of state energy codes.
RESCheck also simplifies energy compliance determinations for building officials, plan checkers, and inspectors by allowing them to quickly determine if a low-rise residence meets the code.
REScheck is appropriate for insulation and window trade-off calculations in residential detached one- and two-family buildings and multi-family buildings three stories or less in height above grade, such as apartments, condominiums, and townhouses.
REScheck works by performing a simple U-factor x Area (UA) calculation for each building assembly to determine the overall UA of a building.
The UA that would result from a building conforming to the code requirements is compared against the UA for your building.
If the total heat loss (represented as a UA) through the envelope of your building does not exceed the total heat loss from the same building conforming to the code, the software generates a report that declares your building is compliant with the code.
HOW IT WORKS:
- You fill our Online Request Form or Call us 800-810-3280.
- We contact you to go over the details on the project.
- Our licensed HVAC Expert team produces your complete Building Load Calculation (RESCheck)
- We deliver via email your finalized RESCheck based on the information you provided to us.
WHAT YOU GET!
- Complete RESCheck Energy Calculation Report
- Documentation to support compliance of the residence with all requirements of your state. We service all areas where RESCheck is accepted (Look below for a detailed list of the cities).
- Quick turnaround time with email delivery.
- HVAC Expert team with over 20 years of experience behind your calculation.
GOT IT? LETS DO THIS!
- +$0.04 – Each Additional Sq. Ft. will apply.
- Up to 2 Minor Revisions
- FREE E-mail Delivery
- Fast Turnaround Time! (Rush service available for an addtl. fee)
- 12 Month Warranty
- * This is a paid service
** Prices subject to change previous without notice.
QUESTIONS? Keep on Reading!
States That Can Use REScheck to Show Compliance
The majority of the United States may use REScheck to show compliance. However, some states allow REScheck use by county or jurisdiction rather than statewide (denoted by an asterisk [*]).
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota*
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota*
- U.S. Virgin Islands
- Washington, D.C.
- West Virginia